http://jc4jesus.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo Contest!!!!!!!!

The other day I was walking along Mill Bay Beach, watching the sun reflect off of the water and listening to the waves crashing against the rocks. All of the sudden I realized just how happy I was to be there, on that winter afternoon, surrounded by the salty smell of kelp listening to the sounds of sea birds and water meeting shore. At that moment, I realized just how much I love my island home.
So I want to know; what do you love about your home?

The Life And Times is hosting it's first ever photo contest!!!!

Click on the "Contests" tab at the top of the page to find out how to enter.

3 comments:

  1. By the way, I took this photo on my IPhone , it's amazing what you can do when the light is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'd love to see some hot air balloon photos.... Hint hint. ;)

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave comments.